Everything Hunziker’s Somerset Tenants Need to Know About the Pool This Summer
The Somerset Village Pool in North Ames in now open! The pool and pool area at Somerset in North Ames is for use and enjoyment of the Somerset apartment residents and the Somerset property owners who have purchased memberships. Membership costs will not be pro-rated for families that choose to become members mid-year.
Somerset Pool Hours
- The pool will be open from 8:00 a.m. until 10:00 p.m. seven days per week.
- Radios or stereo equipment must be kept at a volume that will not disturb others in the pool deck area.
- The pool may be closed at any time due to weather or other conditions at the manager’s discretion.
- The pool will not be open when the temperature falls below 70 degrees or if it is raining.
General Pool Rules
- Running and rough play is prohibited in the pool area.
- Proper swim attire must be worn.
- Alcoholic beverages and/or glass containers of any kind are prohibited in the pool area. Each member is responsible for cleanup of personal litter.
- Smoking is prohibited in the pool area.
- Somerset will not be liable for any personal property left in the pool area. There is no lost and found.
- Animals are not permitted in the pool area.
- Residents will be held responsible for any willful destruction of the property in the swimming pool area caused by them, their dependents and/or their guests. The pool is monitored by security cameras.
- Life rings and ropes are for emergency use only.
Who May Use the Pool
- The pool was built for the use of Somerset Village Apartment residents who have a valid lease agreement. Use of the pool is included in their rent. Somerset single family residents, townhome & row house residents who have paid the annual Clubhouse fee may also use the pool.
- Members are allowed no more than two guests per visit and must accompany their guests.
- Children 14 years of age or younger must always be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- The pool may not be reserved for private parties.
- Do not give your code to others. If we discover that a code is being abused via our code log, complaints or via security cameras, you will lose your pool and clubhouse privileges.
- Your code expires automatically when your lease expires. In the case of single family and townhouse residents, the code expires in May of each year. If you renew your lease and wish for your code to remain active, you must contact the clubhouse so that your code can be renewed.
Let us know if you have any other questions regarding the pool!