Private: Rental Application
We want your apartment to feel like home and be a place for you to build memories while you’re here. We will do our part to make sure you feel at home while you reside here, and maintain a personal relationship with you. Ready to get into your new home? Before picking up your keys at the Hunziker office, please complete the following:
- Make sure the lease is signed by all parties involved.
- Pay your first month’s rent.
- Set up your utilities needed for your unit. Service should start on the first day of the lease and extend through the last day of the lease. For more information view the Utilities and Services page.
- Provide the office a copy of the declaration page of your renter’s insurance policy.
- If someone other than a lease holder will be picking up the keys you must provide our office with written authorization along with the above information completed.
You will be provided with a Move-In Inspection report when you pick up your keys. Be sure to fill out Move-In Inspection form and return it to office within one (1) week. We will schedule any repairs needed directly from the inspection form. The move-in inspection form will be placed in your file and referred to when you vacate the apartment. Be sure to note all existing damages so that you will not be charged for them when you vacate the unit.
Download the PDF version of our Move-in Inspection form and print from your computer. Fill out the form to the best of your knowledge and submit to Hunziker Property Management at our office location.
For a free download, click here.